WORLD

I firmly believe that real success is collective, not individual. Hafsa Mumtaz

The government should play an important role in solving the problems and difficulties faced by the youth. Media Talk

Islamabad:(Special Representative)According to Global times News Agancy Europe,Hifsa Mumtaz, a 15-year-old First Year student, am a young activist working in the fields of child rights, youth empowerment, and climate action. I am a child, youth, climate advocate and ambassador, as well as a social worker. I belong to Pakistan and come from a simple yet determined background where resources were limited, but dreams, vision, and determination were exceptionally strong.I began my journey in social work at the age of 10, with a deep commitment to becoming the voice of children who are often unheard and to bringing positive, lasting change in my community.
Due to limited resources, I studied in a government school, but my hard work, consistency, and dedication never allowed me to stop. With the same determination, I secured first position at the *Tehsil level among Government Girls Schools in my Matriculation examinations,which is clear proof that circumstances do not define a person’s abilities.
Alongside my education, I continuously developed my leadership skills and am currently associated with several prominent organizations. I am connected with UNICEF, the National Commission on the Rights of Child, serving as a Youth MPA in the Pakistan National Youth Parliament, a member of the Youth General Assembly, and engaged with Kinder Not Hifle and Group Development Pakistan. Alhamdulillah, at present I am working with 23 local, national, and international organizations.I have also played a meaningful role in the field of climate action. I completed various courses related to climate change through different organizations, and I created a climate change documentary which I presented at the district level and achieved first position. Similarly, I conducted an online survey on child protection in my area and developed another documentary, which I presented at the district level and achieved third position. Alhamdulillah, in the past 14 months, I have completed more than *70 practical activities at community, tehsil, district, and national levels. Along with this, I recorded and shared 50 videos of myself and children on various national and international days on social media to promote awareness and positive change. My work is not limited to practical activities; I also conduct online sessions. I created a group named From Dreams to Reality, which includes females from my own community as well as other communities. Through this platform, I provide guidance, motivation, and personality development sessions.
I have established a civil organization on my behalf named Rah-e-Insaniyat . Under this, I have dedicated my home as a free-of-cost child rights and social activities center, and I personally bear all its expenses. Here, in collaboration with different NGOs, I conduct practical courses for boys and girls, including beautician, tailoring and embroidery, beauty parlor, computer courses, and plumbing skills, so that youth not only dream but also stand on their own feet. In addition, I provide children with books, bags, uniforms, and many basic necessities, along with financial support.
I am a debater, presenter, and lecturer, have won multiple competitions, and have established my identity at the national level, where I have not only expressed my abilities but also presented the voice of my organizations in a strong, dignified, and effective manner.
I have raised my voice through media, actively participated in important meetings, and continuously worked for children’s rights, education, climate awareness, and youth empowerment.
During the 2025 KPK floods, I conducted fundraising campaigns and ensured that aid reached affected communities. I also visited orphan homes in my area to support and encourage children.I led my school to the district level through my leadership, and I have also been selected at the national level in Special Olympics Pakistan Hockey (Second Category).I have also earned countless certificates throughout my journey, which reflect my hard work,perseverance, and continuous learning spirit.
I strongly believe that true success is not individual but collective. Despite belonging to a marginalized area, I am proud that under my guidance, two girls are now making their mark at the national level.
My dream is to take this journey to the international level, represent Pakistan globally, and work towards a future where every child and young person—especially those from underprivileged backgrounds—has equal opportunities to grow, lead, and succeed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SWABI/ PAKISTAN

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ Pakistan

Punjab/ Pakistan